Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sorry for the long wait.

Sorry to everybody in the family who has been waiting for us to post something. i just found out how to get here so give me a break ok(:
i would had sign on earlier but this drivers ed and permit stuff is hard doing by yourself. Mom and Dad are never home and when i ask refuse to help me fill out the information. i already feel like im living on my own...feels cool(:
i would had post a picture of something related but i have no camera aunts and uncles (;
well thats all..


--Austin

3 comments:

  1. Austin, please let us know if we can help in any way! :) We love you and want you to have everything you need! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Austin, you are so very independent. I am sorry I missed you last Saturday. Driver's ed? Awesome. I will call you soon

    Thanks for POSTING! You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Austin! It is good to learn on your own sometimes. You might feel like you are on your own but it teaches you to be independent. That is not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete